Saturday, July 28, 2007

If Jackson Pollock were an economist

He would create figures like that: "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations". (I still do not get what they mean, but they are quite beautiful.)

Via Dani Rodrik.


lan said...

Hello. Thank you for posting this. I am an infodesigner and I took it as a challenge, so I created the artwork based both on the Pollock's painting you are giving and on some diagram about Twitter. The artwork and explanation is here
I will really appreciate if you can name the painting, I couldn't find it in Google.


Kattie said...


I'va the same question as Ian has.
For school, I have to make a painting based on a artist. I've made my painting based on this painting of pollock.
I've to tell about this painting but I don't know the name of it. I did not find it on the internet and even not in books about Pollock. It would be great if you can help me.